'Whose world? ... in the world of work.'
Teachers and their local partners integrating the global dimension and work related learning in the 14-19 curriculum
- to engage with policy-makers and practitioners to identify their own priorities and current levels of activity within the terms of the project
- to support moderated action-research within specified locations
- to communicate the purpose of the action-research and seek wider support
- to disseminate the results of the action-research and make recommendations to a national audience
- to monitor responses to recommendations and sustainability of the project objectives
- to evaluate concurrently with all stages
This project provides flexibility for participation in different ways including employee volunteering and other support in kind.